Our low driver turnover rate of 10 percent over the past three years speaks for itself. The fact that our drivers enjoy frequent home time—even on requested weekends—is part of the reason. Our drivers can expect to be home weekly, and depending on load assignment, they may be home during the week. We will work hard to facilitate a request for time off--our way of saying thanks to employees who demonstrate ongoing integrity, commitment and outstanding reliability.
In addition to the potential for high earnings, we offer a number of other benefits for our full-time drivers, including a choice for medical coverage, per diem deferral, 401(k) with matching funds from the company, and many voluntary benefits. Pay starts at $0.44 per mile, with future pay increases. Click on Current Positions to see complete list of benefits.
- Two years of recent tractor-trailer experience.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- No more than four moving violations or any serious moving violations in the last 36 months.
- No felony convictions within the last seven years.
- Must be focused on safety and customer service.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug test, if required.
- Must be able to hook/unhook various commercial vehicle combinations, manually lower and raise landing gear, operate the fifth wheel release lever, lock and release pintle hooks, attach and release safety chains, open and close cargo doors, climb into and off of vehicles, fuel vehicles, and check engine oil and coolant levels.
- Must satisfactorily pass any physical testing requirements.
- Only professional drivers should apply.
Options for Applying
1) Click here to apply online..
2) Call 800-451-2774 or 419-925-4799